Terms and Conditions
Also see our Risk Disclosure.
- RPMEX, LLC reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
Purchasing from RPMEX
- We accept a variety of payment methods. Please read carefully to ensure that your order can be facilitated in a timely manner.
- Make checks, ACH and money orders payable to RPMEX, LLC.
- Personal Checks, ACH, Money Orders and Cashiers checks take seven (7) business days to clear from the RPMEX deposit date. Each type of check must be cleared and new bank privacy rules make this process difficult. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that if this check holding period is not satisfactory please consider a bank wire.
- We do not accept checks drawn on credit card accounts.
Major Credit Cards
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted for numismatic items.
- We do not accept credit cards or credit card checks for bullion orders!
- Our PayPal email is email@example.com.
- Call toll free (800) 257-3253 for Wiring Instructions
- We offer return privileges on certified item(s) returned within the following terms and conditions.
- A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION a.k.a. "RMA" IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Certified items must be returned within five (5)calendar days from receipt.
- Certified items returned without an "RMA" will be refused and returned to sender.
- Call and confirm the details of your return i.e. (item description, quantity, shipping method) and an "RMA" number will be issued by an authorized RPMEX agent.
- The "RMA" number is required to be written on the outside of the package.
- Certified items are returned at the customer's shipping expense.
- All bullion item sales are final!
- NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED FOR BULLION ITEMS!
Shipping & Handling
- RPMEX uses various providers i.e.(USPS, FedEx, UPS) to ship items to and from its customers. Direct signatures from recipients 18 years or older listed on customer's RPMEX account are required to receive shipments. Tampering or interfering with the U.S. mail is a federal offense. RPMEX will investigate all claims and prosecute to the fullest extent that the law provides in the event of fraud.
- Insurance is included on all orders. At our discretion, we may opt to self-insure any order. No claims will be honored by us for any shipment in which USPS or any other carrier indicates a "delivered" status regardless of whom, if anyone, authorized or unauthorized, signs for the package.
- Shipping is only available within the 50 states to locations where restricted delivery is available. No APO/FPO.
Market Loss Policy:
- When purchasing from RPMEX, once we have issued a trade number number, the price is locked in for you and the transaction may not be cancelled, but only offset at our current ask price. Any deficit between the price at which we sold to you and the offsetting purchase price and/or prices, is your responsibility if your item(s) is cancelled or returned (the "Market Loss Policy"). That amount will be charged to you, plus a five percent (5%) cancellation/restocking fee for domestic U.S. transactions (and a ten percent (10%) cancellation/restocking fee for international transactions), along with any applicable shipping charges. You understand and agree that any market gain on cancellations or returns shall remain the property of RPMEX.
Selling to RPMEX
- RPMEX is interested in buying precious metal bullion and/or numismatic items. Sellers 18 years or older that are ready to liquidate precious metals can call toll free (800) 257-3253, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm central standard time to speak with a trading representative.
- Precious metals prices change by the minute. All purchase orders must be placed by telephone so that prices can be locked at the prevailing market price. Upon confirmation of sales to us, we issue the seller a purchase order number. The seller is responsible for covering any market losses should the order be canceled when the market price drops. RPMEX will mail payment within three (3) business days from receipt of your items.
Packaging and Shipping
- Those people selling items to RPMEX are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. Packaging of items to withstand the rigors of shipment and prevent damage or loss of valuable contents is very important. Do not risk diminishing the value of items because of inadequate packaging. Clearly write the issued purchase order on the exterior of all package(s) and enclose a detailed packing slip with the seller's name and phone number. Nowhere on any package(s) should you write the terms, gold, silver, platinum, precious metals, jewelry, bullion or any other language that could identify the contents as valuable. Package(s)sent registered mail via United States Postal Service can be insured up to $25,000. Call for RPMEX for the receiving address: (800)257-3253
Purchase Order Cancellation Policy
- When a purchase order is issued, the seller has entered into a binding contractual agreement with RPMEX to ship all of the agreed precious metals to us. Should seller wish to liquidate the trade, or seller doesn't ship items within 48 hours, RPMEX will liquidate sellers position based on the prevailing market purchase price at the time of cancellation.
SELLER IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIFFERENCE IN THE EVENT OF A MARKET LOSS!
- Our best source of communication is by telephone and we can be reached at (800) 257-3253; Ext. 1 during the business hours of 8:30AM-5:00PM central standard time. If you choose to communicate via email please allow up to 48 hours for a response.